The cyclone produced by ICP DAS is unique in design, so the grading efficiency and service life are far greater than ordinary cyclones.
(1) The volute involute inlet is adopted to allow the particles to self-adjust when entering the cyclone, and then subjected to the centrifugal action of the cyclone, thereby reducing wear and reducing turbulence, thereby effectively extending the life of the inlet. Improve the efficiency of cyclone classification.
(2) The feeding tube is gradually changed from round to square to ensure that the added slurry forms a thin ring band on the inner wall of the cyclone, which can effectively reduce turbulence, prolong working life and improve classification efficiency.
(3) Using a reasonable proportion of the length of the column cone, a higher internal surface finish, reducing the degree of turbulence of the material in the cyclone, and improving the classification efficiency.
(4) The large-cone angle structure is adopted for the grit chamber, which effectively reduces the thickness of the grit and improves the classification efficiency.
(5) Convenient overflow pipe and grit port replacement structure is conducive to on-site maintenance and replacement.